The Endowment Fund
How will the PCCS Endowment be used?
In the following the mission of PCCS, the fund will be used to support student aid, the advancement of teacher salaries and benefits, and betterment of facilities and instructional environment.
Introducing the Polk County Christian School Endowment Fund
The establishment and growth of the Polk County Christian School Endowment Fund has been a high priority goal for the PCCS Board for many years. Long term financial stability, the ability to offer competitive teacher salaries and benefits, quality facilities for students, and life changing ministry and mission opportunities were the genesis behind its formation.
Growing the next generation of servant leaders is at the heart of the PCCS mission. We hope you will prayerfully consider helping make the vision of the PCCS Endowment Fund a reality.
Why Contribute to the PCCS Endowment Fund?
• We are a local Christian school with deep roots in the community and area for the past 15 plus years.
• Children flourish in an academic environment that supports Biblical values of the home and church.
• PCCS helps equip the next generation with the full armor of God and prepares them to live a life pleasing to God.
• Students are taught by certified staff that models Christian principles and values.
• Our students consistently score well above the national norm on standardized test.
• More than 30% of the PCCS annual budget is dependent upon the generosity of our donors.
Types of Donations
An easy and inexpensive alternative to document your planned giving intentions
3. Non-Probate Transfers
These four planned giving options offer flexibility, simple set-up, document privacy, and an efficient means to transfer gifts.
Trusts can be individually tailored for each situation.
b. Beneficiary Designations
Life insurance policies, stocks, annuities, securities, and real estate are various types of gifts that individuals can designate for charitable purposes.
c. Transfer on Death(TOD)/Pay on Death Certificate(POD)
Titled assets such as vehicles and bank accounts are alternative gifts.
d. Gifts of Appreciated Assets
An outright gift made while a person is alive of property that was bought for one price and now has increased significantly in value. The donor may receive a tax benefit for the gift at the amount it is currently worth (versus what they paid) while the charity gets the asset at the current value and pays no tax on the transfer.
*Please consult with your attorney or accountant for specific tax questions.
Benefits of making a charitable contribution:
• The beauty of the PCCS Endowment is that your charitable intentions will be honored year after year through awarded grants, leaving a legacy for generations to come.
• Reduce income tax through a deduction for a charitable gift.
• Avoid capital gain tax on gifts of long-term appreciated property.
• Eliminate federal estate tax on property passing to the PCCS Endowment upon a donor's death.
Please consider PCCS Endowment in your estate planning.